Little Anne Brown 4-Pack
Little Anne Brown 4-Pack
Product Code 121-03050
- 4 Little Anne brown manikins
- 4 individual soft packs/ training mats
- 1 large 4 pack carry case
- 8 manikin faces
- 8 airways
- Manikin wipes
Designed for durability, the Little Anne training manikins from Laerdal will allow you to provide the most effective and realistic training experience for your first aid trainees.
The Little Anne Brown 4-pack provides trainers teaching larger groups with the option to have multiple manikins, allowing students to practice and improve their CPR technique during the session.
- Realistic airway construction
- Anatomically correct torso
- Compatible with Laerdal's CPRmeter
- Ergonomic disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up after the session
- Removable and reusable faces
- Optional clicker feature which helps to achieve the correct chest compression depth
About the Manufacturer
Laerdal originally started as a small publishing house that specialized in greetings cards and children's books. Soon after they started to develop children's toys which eventually led them to first aid manikins.
Jump to the present day and Laerdal now dedicate their time to developing life-saving products, ranging from CPR training to AEDs and patient simulation.
If you would like to learn more about Laerdal's Little Anne Brown 4-Pack, the team here at defibshop are happy to help.
Call 888 820 0760 to speak to one of our friendly experts who'll happily provide all the assistance you need.
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.